We all know that cleaning can be a bit of a drag…but it has the potential to be fun.
With winter approaching it’s important that you clean and dust any stuck in dust and dirty so that you can use your radiators safety.
Ive had the pleasuring of being sent a “Andrée Jardin cleaning bundle” from Chefs Collection to help me with my autumn tidy up!
I’ve recieved a Andrée Jardin
Ostrich Feather Duster
Dust Pan & Brush
Washing Up Kit
The kitchen tends to be my favorite spot to clean…mainly because I’m normally in there cooking up a family meal or baking up a storm….
However I know how it is to not forget those hard to reach places and places often forgot about. So I’ve made a personal list of things to clean and tidy up before the winter comes.
Autumn Must-Not Forget List
- Inspect and clean radiators and furnace
- Dust all hard to reach places
- Clean out fireplace
- Clean behind the refrigerator
- Clean gutters
- Check windows and door seals
- Check dryer’s exhaust tube and vent for lint and debris.
- Drain hoses and shut off outdoor water valves.
- Check smoke and carbon dioxide detectors
- Over and store outdoor furniture
What is on your checklist this year?
Share with me here or on my Instagram post.